Discussion topic: The Midwich Cuckoos

This message was authored by Savvylouise This message was authored by: Savvylouise

Re: The Midwich Cuckoos

How can I watch this on my sky go app 

many thanks 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

At present you can't @Savvylouise.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Savvylouise This message was authored by: Savvylouise

Oh okay thank you 

This message was authored by Paulb133 This message was authored by: Paulb133

From SKY:

This series expired from our Catch Up service on the 13th August and was due to move over to Box Sets yesterday. I realise this has not happened and we have already escalated this and is under investigation. I'm sorry for the delay, however this series should be available again very soon.

This message was authored by Bill19811981 This message was authored by: Bill19811981

@Paulb133 @thanks for your feedback. I've tried to watch again tonight, and episode 4 is available via box sets but no other episodes. Are Sky having a laugh? I'm getting bored with Sky to be honest, we pay a fortune in charges every month, but don't seem to get much in return. I'd recommend to all looking at cheaper/better, tv/broadband packages! 

This message was authored by SamWhite0407 This message was authored by: SamWhite0407

I managed to download episodes 1 and 2, the rest are must upgrade on UHD. Not convinced this is a "mistake"

This message was authored by Stormzy This message was authored by: Stormzy

Please sky sort this out as we pay to watch these programs so either sort it or discount our accounts 

This message was authored by Kirsty+S27 This message was authored by: Kirsty+S27

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi all,

Support teams are doing everything to have this issue sorted as quickly as they can. Thank you for bringing to our attention.

Thank you. 

Kirsty

Community Manager
This message was authored by 6Oldposthouse This message was authored by: 6Oldposthouse

Why is episode 5 missing?

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Have a read of the post above yours from Sky @6Oldposthouse as there have been issues with this series this week which is still being fixed by Sky as earlier in the week there was just one random episode available.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Jennaw90 This message was authored by: Jennaw90

Is this going to be available to download in standard? 

LGUser
Topic Author
This message was authored by LGUser This message was authored by: LGUser

Herer are how the episodes are available for download as of now.

Epiosde 1 - UHD/HDR, UHD/SDR, SD

Epiosde 2 - UHD/HDR, UHD/SDR, HD, SD

Epiosde 3 - UHD/HDR, UHD/SDR, HD

Epiosde 4 - UHD/HDR, UHD/SDR, HD, SD

Epiosde 5 - UHD/HDR, UHD/SDR

Epiosde 6 - UHD/HDR, UHD/SDR, HD
Epiosde 7 - UHD/HDR, UHD/SDR, HD

So for now, the only way to watch the etire show is to have UHD.

This message was authored by eddievedder77 This message was authored by: eddievedder77

We have just started watching Midwich Cuckoo, watched 4 episodes absolutely fine and now won't let us watch episode 5 saying we need UHD? Can't understand why we have been able to watch it 1-4 and 6-7 can be viewed all formats available for every episode apart from 5 not great when trying to watch a series any reason why only 1 episode has been set to only UHD 

This message was authored by Kirsty+S27 This message was authored by: Kirsty+S27

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi all,

The support teams are aware of the issue with episode 5 only showing in UHD and are investigating this. As soon as we have further information we will update you. 

Kirsty

Community Manager
This message was authored by MHStu This message was authored by: MHStu

Midwich Cuckoos Episode 5

Any ideas why Series 1, Episode 5 of The Midwich Cuckoos is not available On Demand? Episodes 1-4, plus 6 and 7 are all there., but no episode 5.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion