Discussion topic: The Curse of Oak Island Series 10 episodes 3 to 8 not available

This message was authored by jellytott This message was authored by: jellytott

The Curse of Oak Island Series 10 episodes 3 to 8 not available

History Channels  and the newest series of "The Curse of Oak Island"  Series 10 missing Episodes 3 to 8 

Just asking the community for those that are watchers of "The Curse of Oak Island on History Channel" the newest and current is Series 10, I've watched Ep 1 and 2 OK but then Ep3 onwards I can't find on the EPG even on demand / catch Up either the remaining Episodes 3 to 8 aren't available.... but Ep 9/10/11 are available ....you can catch up all previous series 1 to 9 from years gone by but for recent Series 10 episodes 3 to 8 aren't available.

Searching google it sort of suggest Amazon Prime /History but its not there either? Is it a scheduling issue on Sky's EPG 

Thanks 

JT

All Replies

This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

Re: The Curse of Oak Island Series 10 episodes 3 to 8 not available

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Looking at Sky go, it looks like episodes are only available for 30 days after broadcast.

So it is over 30 days since those were broadcast, they've expired

Ep 9 broadcasted 22nd feb expires tonight

Ep 10 broadcasted 1st March expires 31st March etc etc

---------
ROI sky Q Customer
This message was authored by 5142Katie This message was authored by: 5142Katie

Do you have any idea how long it normally takes sky to add whole seasons on to their on demand section? 

I upgraded my sky box last year and as a result, lost half the things I was watching including all series links and therefore missed season 10.

This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I don't think there is any clear rules on how long it takes for sky to add programmes to boxsets

Some shows go quickly from catch up to boxsets, others take longer.

Sorry

---------
ROI sky Q Customer

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion