Discussion topic: Sky Premier League channel content

This message was authored by buckleykev This message was authored by: buckleykev

Sky Premier League channel content

I am looking to downgrade the full sky sports package to just the premier league package as I only follow Football.

Can anyone advise if the PL package includes the Championship and EFL and other football.

There is a deal on at present and would like to save the extra £3  (£18 down to £15), making my total saving £12 from what I pay at the moment for a lot of content I don't watch.

All Replies

This message was authored by Doc5907 This message was authored by: Doc5907

Re: Sky Premier League channel content

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@buckleykev wrote:

I am looking to downgrade the full sky sports package to just the premier league package as I only follow Football.

Can anyone advise if the PL package includes the Championship and EFL and other football.

There is a deal on at present and would like to save the extra £3  (£18 down to £15), making my total saving £12 from what I pay at the moment for a lot of content I don't watch.

@buckleykev  Sky Sports PL, as the name suggests, only covers Premier league. For EFL games you will also need Sky Sports Football. (making sky sports complete package probably the best option)

For all the particular offers its probably best to give Sky a call

....................................................................................................................
Sky Q 1TB UHD
LG TV
Sky Mobile
BT Broadband

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion