Discussion topic: Peacock not working

This message was authored by Amy+lisa This message was authored by: Amy+lisa

Peacock not working

Hi guys.

I've been told by a sky customer service rep that I should be able to access everything on Peacock through the app. When I go on it, it literally shows me 30 shows that I can watch but no more and no movies at all. What do I need to do to be able to view the full selection please?

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Peacock not working

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

What you see is what you get I'm afraid as by the sounds of it you were misinformed on what is available.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by xenon81 This message was authored by: xenon81

The UK version of Peacock is extremely limited now. Lots of shows got removed on 1st January.

This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018

Still mentioning Peacock press releases, it's a bit misleading.

https://www.skygroup.sky/en-gb/article/sky-tv-customers-to-get-discovery-including-its-full-entertai...

Especially whensome of content is duplicated on their own channels and NOW have said no new content will added after 1st January 

This message was authored by liverlad41 This message was authored by: liverlad41

im getting the same when i open Peacock through sky app, i get a few shows, nothing else. June 2023

This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@liverlad41 

There has been no change, only reducing gradually each month.

This is the trend.

However for example "pokerface" was added as as a sky max show rather than "peacock"

---------
ROI sky Q Customer
This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018

That's all their is 14 , down to 13 soon most of which is under Sky channels aswell, New content won't be getting added to it anymore, Sky are likely to pick up more new  Peacock Originals for their Entertainment channels.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion