Discussion topic: New user of Sky products - what have I bought?

This message was authored by acmw This message was authored by: acmw

New user of Sky products - what have I bought?

I have Sky Ultimate TV which has Sky Entertainment with Netflix (upgraded to standard) & Sky Cinema. How do I find out what these packages actually mean?

Best Answers
This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99 Answer

Re: New user of Sky products - what have I bought?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

hi @acmw 

See this link for SKY Glass/Stream  channels - if you have SKY Q you may have slightly more (see the list of channels not on Glass)

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/tv-channel-list-sky-glass

If you have SKy Q - see also the lists at the bottom of channels not on Glass/Stream

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK

acmw
Topic Author

I did try that, but it was not at all clear. The best I could find on Sky Cinema was that I get 2 free monthly cinema tickets. Not really what I was after. What I really need for each element is a clear statement of what you get and, preferably, what you don't get. So, if I am correct about Sky cinema, is that I get a lot of films - mostly not the newest - plus rights to buy newer releases (maybe at a discounted rate?). [Then there is Netflix Basic, but I guess this is another distinct part of the package.] We went on for the first time tonight and ended up only finding films to pay for - also requiring some password or other - and I was left wondering if I was only paying for a right to buy other stuff. I am a bit clearer now. Anyway, not a pleasurable experience. All that said, thanks for trying to help. Appreciated.

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Sky Cinema is an add-on, so you get access to the Sky Cinema channels, thousands of movies on-demand, paramount plus and the 2 VUE tickets a month.

what you are referring is about purchasing films sounds like Sky Store which is exactly that a place to purchase or rent films but that is different to Sky Cinema.

this explains what is included in Sky Cinema: https://www.sky.com/watch/vue-tickets?irct=cinema-bns-ec-deals-cinema

All the info is on the Sky website it just may not be easy to find, usually you have to click on Learn More to actually get the useful information.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99 Answer

hi @acmw 

See this link for SKY Glass/Stream  channels - if you have SKY Q you may have slightly more (see the list of channels not on Glass)

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/tv-channel-list-sky-glass

If you have SKy Q - see also the lists at the bottom of channels not on Glass/Stream

acmw
Topic Author

Thank you! Much appreciated.

acmw
Topic Author

And thanks! Also much appreciated.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion