Discussion topic: NCIS LA cross over episode

This message was authored by Ch23 This message was authored by: Ch23

NCIS LA cross over episode

I have NCIS LA on series link, so just sat down to watch it and the episode starts off with a recap & none of it was familiar to me. So i checked on demand for the previous episode and realised i'd seen that but the recap was different to that last episode.  
so i've googled NCIS LA S14 Ep 10 and it appears this is a cross over episode with NCIS Original As Episode 1, NCIS Hawaii as Episode 2 with NCIS LA as Episode 3. 
i dont watch the other franchises, but thought i'd try to watch it just to allow me to keep going on my preferred NCIS LA series and then realised the other franchises are not on Sky & require the Disney + subscription to access, which i dont subscribe too.
So not happy, may just have to watch the last episode alone or skip it alltogether.  
Sky can you give this some thought going forward pls... 

All Replies

This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

Re: NCIS LA cross over episode

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Unfortunately you're not talking to sky here as it is mostly customer to customer forum.

You could email viewer relations at viewerR@sky.uk. 

It's one of those things, that when they started the rights had been split across different tv stations in the UK, unfortunately that means with crossover repisodes, it isn't accessible to all, sadly

---------
ROI sky Q Customer
Ch23
Topic Author
This message was authored by Ch23 This message was authored by: Ch23

Thanks @nolte - i'll email them.
This really shouldn't be so difficult, if networks want to film cross over episodes, they should simply add all the cross over episodes into each series for completeness sake.

This message was authored by CardiffMan1992 This message was authored by: CardiffMan1992

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Ch23 

It happens with a lot of series it was like that with the Arrowverse shows when Sky didn't get black lightning and Batwoman you had to look else where to watch the crossovers

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion