Discussion topic: Missing episode of 2010s

This message was authored by Austinored This message was authored by: Austinored

Missing episode of 2010s

Hey All,

A new season of the critically acclaimed CNN anthology series that made the 1960s etc has dropped on demand, however I believe there's an episode missing, which is Obama: Legacy on the Line. There should be 9 episodes in total with 2 each set aside for Peak TV and the year 2020 (yes, it needed 2 episodes). Can you check if on your box is the same as mine? If yes I will contact viewer relations to fix it (hopefully they will notice it)

Panasonic 50cx700 sky q 2tb, keep the 3d films, I am still watching those

Best Answers
Austinored
Topic Author
This message was authored by Austinored This message was authored by: Austinored Answer

Re: Missing episode of 2010s

Episode 3 is now correct, I've emailed Viewer Relations, although they haven't replied, they have fixed it.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by lettice This message was authored by: lettice

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Seeing the Sky Documentaries series in full in ON demand, al eight episodes.
The Obama one is S1E3

Sky Q voice serach saying 'The 2010s series 1 episode 3' brings it up or by entering 2010 in manual search.

Plus the episode is available to record at 4pm today.

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
Sky Stream (2 pucks), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.
Austinored
Topic Author
This message was authored by Austinored This message was authored by: Austinored

Hope it's the correct one as I've watched all of it yesterday (great series as usual). So will check it out later.

Austinored
Topic Author

This is what I got on Sky Go, the title and description doesn't match

1000011523.png

Austinored
Topic Author
This message was authored by Austinored This message was authored by: Austinored Answer

Episode 3 is now correct, I've emailed Viewer Relations, although they haven't replied, they have fixed it.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion