Discussion topic: Looking for next episode

This message was authored by Tobias+Rieper This message was authored by: Tobias+Rieper

Looking for next episode

Hi

I have Sky+ and i watched Frozen planet II episode 1 on Sunday.

It is now looking for the next episode which I found strange.

So, I checked the sky TV guide and saw that it was there ie Sunday bbc1 8pm but the ‘programme synopsis wasn’t available’, which I’m guessing is the reason it can’t find it.

The programme synopsis actually stops this Sunday on bbc1 only after Countryfile.

I’m thinking that the reason could be due to HM Queen and the bbc don’t know what programs will be on????

Having said that though, BBC1 channel 101, the synopsis is available as oppose to BBC1 channel 115.

Thoughts????

All Replies

This message was authored by fizzdisco This message was authored by: fizzdisco

Re: Looking for next episode

@Tobias+Rieper wrote:

Hi

So, I checked the sky TV guide and saw that it was there ie Sunday bbc1 8pm but the ‘programme synopsis wasn’t available’, which I’m guessing is the reason it can’t find it.

The programme synopsis actually stops this Sunday on bbc1 only after Countryfile.

I’m thinking that the reason could be due to HM Queen and the bbc don’t know what programs will be on????

Having said that though, BBC1 channel 101, the synopsis is available as oppose to BBC1 channel 115.

Thoughts????

The regular TV schedules are very much in a fluid state at the moment. I wouldn't worry too much. Keep an eye on the EPG nearer the time and I'm sure it will be confirmed.

If you miss it it's always available vie iPlayer and will be On Demand via Sky+ after broadcast. Also worth noting that if you have a 4K TV with the iPlayer app built in, the UHD version of Frozen Planet II is available to stream and looks sensational. 

This message was authored by LGUser This message was authored by: LGUser

Re: Looking for next episode

@Tobias+Rieper wrote:

Hi

Thoughts????

I just had a look at the EPG and the description is there. But as has been said many times before in different threads, what you see on the schedule for BBC and ITV/STV, and some other channels may not be what's actually on as the schedules are changing daily up until the Queen's funeral on Monday the 19th. After that I except TV to go back to normal.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion