Discussion topic: James Acaster Comedy Stand Up Special Dec 12th Sky Max/Comedy Channels

This message was authored by Ray+Keenan This message was authored by: Ray+Keenan

James Acaster Comedy Stand Up Special Dec 12th Sky Max/Comedy Channels

I'm trying to set a timer for 'James Acaster:Cold Lasagne Hate Myself 1999' on Sky Showcase at 9pm Tuesday 12th December and I'm getting a message 'this programme can't be recorded' It's also giving me the same message when I try to set a timer via the Sky Comedy channel instead. Anyone know why? 

Best Answers
This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte Answer

Re: James Acaster Comedy Stand Up Special Dec 12th Sky Max/Comedy Channels

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I go to my sky q epg and for 9pm on 12th, it currently shoes "Katherine Ryan: Missus" on sky showcase and sky comedy, 

But with sky comedy, it had the James Avaster which disappeared and replaced with Katherine Ryan.

Schedules are subject to change

You could email viewer relations at viewerR@sky.uk as they may have more information

---------
ROI sky Q Customer

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I go to my sky q epg and for 9pm on 12th, it currently shoes "Katherine Ryan: Missus" on sky showcase and sky comedy, 

But with sky comedy, it had the James Avaster which disappeared and replaced with Katherine Ryan.

Schedules are subject to change

You could email viewer relations at viewerR@sky.uk as they may have more information

---------
ROI sky Q Customer
Ray+Keenan
Topic Author
This message was authored by Ray+Keenan This message was authored by: Ray+Keenan

Well this is weird, just checking the EPG for next Tuesday once more and the programming has changed to a Katherine Ryan stand up 'Missus' instead. So that would explain why the James Acaster stand up can't be recorded because it's no longer listed 🙄

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion