Discussion topic: I live in a touring caravan and would like to get access to the F1 sports, is this possible?

This message was authored by JulieJason2606 This message was authored by: JulieJason2606

I live in a touring caravan and would like to get access to the F1 sports, is this possible?

I have internet in my caravan, so not sure what product would be best for me. can anyone help?

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: I live in a touring caravan and would like to get access to the F1 sports, is this possible?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

It depends what internet speed you are getting in your caravan and I'd also suggest what devices you already have available for use in your caravan.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Re: I live in a touring caravan and would like to get access to the F1 sports, is this possible?

Sky's budget service NOWTV would be a good choice😉

Exiled in HH
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@JulieJason2606  Is the caravcan a permanent type?   If not and it has no Royal Mail address your options are going to be limited Now TV would be the option as you wouldn;t be able to get Sky Q for example if the address isn't a permanent one.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion