Discussion topic: I am having issues with seasons showing incorrect season and episode.

This message was authored by Mark.Seddon This message was authored by: Mark.Seddon

I am having issues with seasons showing incorrect season and episode.

I have noticed for ages, when I record shows, and they are series linked.   The information bar, has the wrong season and episode, and the recording is showing different to what the information part of the recording states.

Tried contacting Sky, and it seems it's only happening after the show has recorded.  

For example, I'm watching Mountain Men, and seen a new show called Mountain Men Alaska, which are on the same channel, which is Sky History.  

But as you can see from the attached pictures, the recordings save together, eventhough they different shows.  The Mountain Men Alaska, is on its 1st season, but when you look at the recording it says its S12,E12.

1000001225.jpg

1000001226.jpg

1000001227.jpg

It's not just Sky History I have noticed this issue.  I am currently watching, Master Chef USA: United Tastes of America.  It says that its supposed to be season 13.  But the recordings list it ad S21.  I have attached pictures of this as well. 

1000001219.jpg

  

1000001220.jpg

1000001221.jpg

1000001222.jpg

1000001223.jpg

These are just examples of the ones I have now.  But like I have stated I have had shows like, Secrets of the Zoo franchise that has say S4 and they actually play the season before.  

But I have just searched for this now, and have found this is even showing wrong information.   It says S4,E14, but the information bar states S4, E2.  I have taken another quick pic and attached it.

1000001228.jpg

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: I am having issues with seasons showing incorrect season and episode.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Mark.Seddon 

I see the same with your examples as the information in the synopsis area is wrong by the looks of it so this will need reporting to Sky's Viewer Relations team and you can do that via this email address - viewerR@sky.uk

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Mark.Seddon
Topic Author
This message was authored by Mark.Seddon This message was authored by: Mark.Seddon

Thanks @caesarome.

I will get onto this straight away.  

Much appreciated.

Mark

This message was authored by Karlito This message was authored by: Karlito

It is terrible. Messes up lots of series that i watch. Disgraceful from sky. Been going on for years now!!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion