Discussion topic: HBO Max on sky ?

This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018

Re: HBO Max on sky ?

@TimmyBGood wrote:

@Laggamer20xx 

As mentioned in the story which @Timelord2018 linked to, Max cannot land in several European Sky territories, including the UK, until the exclusive deal to distribute HBO content into Sky Atlantic expires.

Also i can't see the Adult Swim deal being renewed when it's up not just because of Max launching in the UK in 2026 but also because of cutbacks at Ch4 

Will be interesting to see if or how sell upcoming Max Originals in 2024 and 2025 specifically shows based on IP , they wouldn't be on the UK service in 2026 unless they are sold non exclusively.

Interesting Discovery+ will have a new  crime drama Sherlock & Daughter later this year 

https://advanced-television.com/2024/02/16/sherlock-daughter-coming-to-discovery/

This message was authored by Laggamer20xx This message was authored by: Laggamer20xx

I'd expect the HBO Max Version of Ben 10 to come to E4 As part of Adult Swim. Yes there is a different version to british. For example...

Screenshot 2024-01-26 173804.png

Screenshot 2024-01-26 173738.png

 Why is Ben pulling that normandy expression like he pulled a norman price and what is he looking at?

Who is that and why is it so drumming with the numtums? (I bet numtums won't be available on HBO Max UK and instead on BBC's new "U" Service)

Or ITVX could grow, unlocking the entire ITV Back Catalog, the J. Rank films plus some WBD content including the HBO Max Version of Ben 10.

This message was authored by Laggamer20xx This message was authored by: Laggamer20xx

When HBO Max hits britain I swear I'm gonna blast Rock DJ by Robbie Williams At full volume (Get it? https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/VideoExamples/PokemonTheSeriesXY) And bring down DA HOUSE!!!!!!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion