Discussion topic: Football game moved in schedule

This message was authored by Pathouse69 This message was authored by: Pathouse69

Football game moved in schedule

Today I went to watch the Bayern game as it was scheduled for 14:30 however, the game women's Chelsea game was on instead. This change in schedule is not acceptable I had nowhere to watch the game on TV. It's the only reason I pay for sky sports is to watch the Bundesliga and not the women football. 

before anyone comments about sexism, I don't mind women's football I'm all for it but I will not pay to watch it. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Football game moved in schedule

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Pathouse69 

I wasn't aware the Bayern game was due to be shown but I suggest you email the Viewer Relations Team at viewerR@sky.uk

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
Pathouse69
Topic Author
This message was authored by Pathouse69 This message was authored by: Pathouse69

Yes and since sky has taken over the rights form BT the viewing has become terrible. Loads of games just on highlights. Highlights are usually only a couple mins long 

if they cannot be bothered to show the games live like BT used to then give it to someone who will

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

@Pathouse69 wrote:

Today I went to watch the Bayern game as it was scheduled for 14:30 however, the game women's Chelsea game was on instead. This change in schedule is not acceptable I had nowhere to watch the game on TV. It's the only reason I pay for sky sports is to watch the Bundesliga and not the women football. 

before anyone comments about sexism, I don't mind women's football I'm all for it but I will not pay to watch it. 

Would the game not have perhaps been moved onto a red button broadcast ? Can't say for certain but pretty sure this is the standard approach if they change the schedule and it doesn't get moved to another Sky sports channel.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Pathouse69 wrote:

Today I went to watch the Bayern game as it was scheduled for 14:30 however, the game women's Chelsea game was on instead

The Chelsea WSL match was on BBC 2 and not on Sky Sports.

There was a WSL match between Manchester City and Liverpool at 14.30 on Sky Sports football but this was always going to be the case as I can't see the Bayern match advertised anywhere so if it wasn't on the red button it might have been shown via the Sky Sports app instead.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion