Discussion topic: Desperately need help to find an old sky/bskyb documentary

This message was authored by peterstant95 This message was authored by: peterstant95

Desperately need help to find an old sky/bskyb documentary

Can anyone help me, i am looking for an old bskyb documentary on taking naughty children surfing to 'chill' them out. My best friend is getting married this summer and he starred as one of the naughty children. I remember seeing it ages ago when we were younger but now everyone has lost what it was called. 

It would be amazing to dig out some old quotes or even be able to show it whilst i do my best man speech! Any assistance or contact with anyone at sky would be so amazing.

Thanks!

All Replies

peterstant95
Topic Author
This message was authored by peterstant95 This message was authored by: peterstant95

007Re: Desperately need help to find an old sky/bskyb documentary

More background, maybe around 2007/2009? the episode my friend was on was set in Bude where he grew up. 

potentially called 'gamechangers' but nothings been confused

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: 007Re: Desperately need help to find an old sky/bskyb documentary

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@peterstant95 

The best department to ask at Sky is the Viewer Relations Team by emailing them at viewerR@sky.uk but the chances of getting footage is pretty slim I think. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Desperately need help to find an old sky/bskyb documentary

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@peterstant95 

Have you tried You Tube to see if you can find any clips from the show ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
peterstant95
Topic Author

Yes tried youtube and have now emailed viewerr thanks both! maybe I might find something in time

This message was authored by ZyloKai This message was authored by: ZyloKai

@peterstant95 wrote:

Can anyone help me, i am looking for an old bskyb documentary on taking naughty children surfing to 'chill' them out. My best friend is getting married this summer and he starred as one of the naughty children. I remember seeing it ages ago when we were younger but now everyone has lost what it was called. 

It would be amazing to dig out some old quotes or even be able to show it whilst i do my best man speech! Any assistance or contact with anyone at sky would be so amazing.

Thanks!

It was definitely called "Game Changers" and was on Sky One from 2007 to 2009. 

This message was authored by Stu251078 This message was authored by: Stu251078

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion