Discussion topic: Channels

This message was authored by KeighleyM This message was authored by: KeighleyM

Channels

Hello 

Just wondering if someone can help me does any know what channel chicago PD is on now it was on sky witness but now i cant find it season 11 just come out yesterday  😢   

All Replies

This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

Re: Channels

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

It was in the US, that the first episode of season 11 aired.

There is usually a slight delay between it starting in the US and in the UK.

The US premiere date this year was a bit delayed due to various strikes.

---------
ROI sky Q Customer
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@KeighleyM 

The Geektown website states it'll be on Sky Witness in early 2024. Nothing more specific yet. Like me you can sign up for a free email on that website which usually arrives 7-10 days before the first episode is aired. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

I could be wrong but i thought generally with the Chicago shows Sky would start broadcasting them once they were well into the season in the US to avoid having to put up with the scheduling gaps that happen in the US where the show is on for like 5 weeks, then takes a break for a few weeks before returning. 

I imagine with the recent strikes, the seasons will be shorter and perhaps there will be fewer broadcast breaks inthe US so i personally wouldn't be surpised if the show started airing by the end of March at the latest in the UK.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Ray+Keenan This message was authored by: Ray+Keenan

It used to be about twelve weeks so Sky Witness could show the entire series and miss the breaks happening in the US, which could mean it starting here in the Spring sometime. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion