Discussion topic: Catch Up is not showing content in August

This message was authored by LGUser This message was authored by: LGUser

Catch Up is not showing content in August

I've checked come shows from Sky Max, Sky Witness, Channel 4, Channel 5, and Alibi and there are no shows aired in August available to download on Catch Up. I'm using Sky Q. So what's up with Catch Up?

Why are there no shows available in August (from the 2nd) available for download?

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Catch Up is not showing content in August

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

What have Viewer Relations said?

LGUser
Topic Author

@Mark39 wrote:

What have Viewer Relations said?

I have not contacted VR. I wanted to find out if others had the same problem.

This message was authored by lettice This message was authored by: lettice

Ive hada look and there are quite a number of catchup prgrammes listed from the last few days on those channels.
Which programmes in particular?

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
Sky Stream (2 pucks), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.
LGUser
Topic Author

@lettice wrote:

Ive hada look and there are quite a number of catchup prgrammes listed from the last few days on those channels.

Code 404, The Good Doctor, Law & Order: Organized Crime, DIspatches (Airport Chaos Undercover), The Great, The Blacklist, CSI Vegas, 999: Critical Condition, Who Wants to be a Millionare, Susan Calman's Grand Week by the Sea, and The Flash to name a few.

All of the episodes broadcast on Tuesday or later are not available on Catch up.

This message was authored by paulla76 This message was authored by: paulla76

I've just checked and i don't have them either

This message was authored by GuybrushThreepw This message was authored by: GuybrushThreepw

@LGUser wrote:

@lettice wrote:

Code 404, The Good Doctor, Law & Order: Organized Crime, DIspatches (Airport Chaos Undercover), The Great, The Blacklist, CSI Vegas, 999: Critical Condition, Who Wants to be a Millionare, Susan Calman's Grand Week by the Sea, and The Flash to name a few.

All of the episodes broadcast on Tuesday or later are not available on Catch up.

You'd be better getting a 2Tb box and recording them when they are broadcast so you don't have to worry about trying to find them for catch-up 😏

This message was authored by lettice This message was authored by: lettice

@LGUser wrote:

Are the sky channels normally up there on catchup as quckly as that?

Only two of those that I watch are The Blacklist and Good Doctor and do record them.
Do finds it takles a few days for them to appear in On Demand rails via voice or via programme menus (not catchup as I rarely visit that section per se), when I have looked.

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
Sky Stream (2 pucks), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Reported to Viewer Relations by another Community me,ber. You can read their reonse here: https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky/Downloads-on-Sky-Witness-Sky/m-p/4066456#M133549

tl;dr Sky are aware of an issue on 2 August which caused this, and are working to resolve it.

LGUser
Topic Author

@lettice wrote:

@LGUser wrote:

Are the sky channels normally up there on catchup as quckly as that?

Only two of those that I watch are The Blacklist and Good Doctor and do record them.
Do finds it takles a few days for them to appear in On Demand rails via voice or via programme menus (not catchup as I rarely visit that section per se), when I have looked.

The Blacklist and The Good Doctor have been available either during the broadcast or right after in UHD/HD/SD. I download the UHD versions. Code 404 season 3 should have been available already to download in (I hope) UHD/HDR.

LGUser
Topic Author

@GuybrushThreepw wrote:

@LGUser wrote:

@lettice wrote:

You'd be better getting a 2Tb box and recording them when they are broadcast so you don't have to worry about trying to find them for catch-up 😏

This problem doesn't help those with a Sky+HD box when there are more programs wanted to be watched then can be recorded at one time.

LGUser
Topic Author

@Mark39 wrote:

Reported to Viewer Relations by another Community me,ber. You can read their reonse here: https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky/Downloads-on-Sky-Witness-Sky/m-p/4066456#M133549

tl;dr Sky are aware of an issue on 2 August which caused this, and are working to resolve it.

This is the second issue Sky has had with Catch up recently. The first issue was the ability to download not working.

LGUser
Topic Author

Some programs are showing up on Catch up. It's not all fixed, but it seems to be getting there.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion