Discussion topic: Blue bloods on witness

This message was authored by GL59 This message was authored by: GL59

Blue bloods on witness

I was watching blue bloods series 13 on sky witness (catch-up) and suddenly episodes 1 to 15 are missing.  I had just watched episode 7 yesterday.

I tried re-watching the last episode of series 12 to see if it then continued into series 13 but it did not.

All Replies

This message was authored by SlenderRobert This message was authored by: SlenderRobert

Re: Blue bloods on witness

@GL59 wrote:

I was watching blue bloods series 13 on sky witness (catch-up) and suddenly episodes 1 to 15 are missing.  I had just watched episode 7 yesterday.

I tried re-watching the last episode of series 12 to see if it then continued into series 13 but it did not.

It appears to have expired. All the remaining episodes of series 13 (16-21) appear to be available until Wednesday at 12.59am according to Sky Go. 

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

Re: Blue bloods on witness

@GL59 wrote:

I would highly recommend recording the episodes with series link if you want to keep them for longer. At least then, they won't expire. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion