Discussion topic: phone not working

This message was authored by overfield This message was authored by: overfield

phone not working

phone has not been working since someone nicked the cables in ratby when are they going to work again

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: phone not working

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@overfield  As we are all customers here we have no insight into Openreach's repair Schedule.  You may be best calling Sky for an update.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: phone not working

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@overfield 

You haven't said whether you've reported the issue with your own landline to Sky. Cable theft will have impacted any customers on many networks. See this link re auto compensation for when there is a total loss of Sky Broadband or Sky Talk. https://www.sky.com/help/articles/auto-compensation

If you have a total loss of service and it isn’t fixed after two full working days from when you first report the fault to Sky, you will become eligible for it once the fault has been fixed. It will come in the form of a credit appearing on your account.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion