Discussion topic: Voucemail not turned on

This message was authored by Kernow+man This message was authored by: Kernow+man

Voucemail not turned on

I have switched to sky broadband and phone internet calls from BT today.  I have called 1571 for messages but I get the message that my voice mail is turned off and to contact sky to get it turned back on.  Please turn on my voice mail.

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Voucemail not turned on

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Kernow+man you need to call Sky easiest way to do that is to dial 150 on your Sky Talk line. See https://www.sky.com/help/home/sky-talk/sky-talk-features/voicemail/articles/using-sky-talk-voicemail

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@Kernow+man note there's a monthly charge for Sky Voicemail.

Kernow+man
Topic Author
This message was authored by Kernow+man This message was authored by: Kernow+man

Thank you for the replies. I've rung 150 and this is my first day of sky broadband and I'm informed that the voicemail service is not yet available to me, hopefully later in the day. I've also been informed that it will cost £2 monthly.  Thanks again.

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@Kernow+man from previous posts it seems that activating Sky VOIP (internet calling) can take up to 24 hours to complete fully. You might want to leave it until tomorrow before following it up with Sky.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion