Discussion topic: Sky talk - can’t hear anything

This message was authored by JamiieCarter This message was authored by: JamiieCarter

Sky talk - can’t hear anything

I use  Sky talk service for my home phone, im having issues making calls where either I can’t hear the person ive called or they can’t hear me?

This is also happening to my parents (who use Sky talk in the same area) not just calls to each other. And I'm aware through community social media that others are having the same issues 
I've tried different phones and reported it to Sky two days ago, I've given pictures of my router, gone through everything and did a hard reset, but it is still not resolved 

mice had no update from Sky at all! 
Can anyone advise me 

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Sky talk - can’t hear anything

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@JamiieCarter 

As you've already reported it to Sky they will have passed it on to Openreach to investigate. OR do not work on domestic set ups over a weekend so it's too early for them to have fixed it. 

This link outlines auto compensation for when there is a total loss of Sky Broadband or Sky Talk. https://www.sky.com/help/articles/auto-compensation

If you have a total loss of service and it isn’t fixed after two full working days from when you first report the fault to Sky, you will become eligible for it, It’s applied 30 days after the fault has been repaired and will come in the form of a credit appearing on your account.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion