Discussion topic: No landline or engineer turned up

This message was authored by MaggieLewis This message was authored by: MaggieLewis

No landline or engineer turned up

I have not had many problems with Sky but their service is incredibly bad. Landline not working on Wednesday evening due to bad weather and outage across area. , Sky had repaired but said if still a problem to do the basics - disconnect hub for 5 mins. and check telephone points. No change. Husband went to box where there was a Virgin engineer said major problem and wouldn't be repaired till Tuesday. Said Sky was okay. Engineer booked for 1-6pm today, at 5pm rang Sky (took 40 mins to speak to a human) he said he had check with the office and last heard of him. Trying to reschedule an appointment and not letting me. Keep ringing and getting cut off. Twitter message ignored. 

I need an engineer and to reschedule - is there a magic way or is that it after 6pm. I appreciate Sky have a lot of callers but service when trying to get repair is awful. Any ideas?

All Replies

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Re: No landline or engineer turned up

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there @MaggieLewis , I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion