Discussion topic: My phone is so crackly I can’t hear anything

This message was authored by Haves+off+again This message was authored by: Haves+off+again

My phone is so crackly I can’t hear anything

My phone line is so crackly I can't hear anything. I don't have any mobile reception at home so am unable to make any calls

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: My phone is so crackly I can’t hear anything

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Haves+off+again 
I’ve escalated your post to Sky and the Messaging Team may contact you later. They can check the line and forward any fault to Openreach for investigation, 

Look out for a blue/red speech bubble at the bottom of your forum page. You’ll have 48 hours to click on it and join the private chat or it will close automatically. If you fail to respond to a chat reply within 48 hours the chat will again close down automatically even if your issue hasn’t been resolved. Replies from Sky aren’t instant so you’ll need to check the chat thread fairly regularly.

This link explains the process.
https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @Haves+off+again  an invite to chat.

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

We are still looking to help you @Haves+off+again . If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
Haves+off+again
Topic Author
This message was authored by Haves+off+again This message was authored by: Haves+off+again

Please escalate.

Our landline was fixed last week but I had a message an engineer had to come into the house. This was arranged for yesterday. No one turned up but as of yesterday afternoon,  we don't have phone or broadband!!!! I don't get mobile reception at home either  so we're completely cut off. I need internet to do my work reports at the end of the day. Seriously unimpressed

Haves+off+again
Topic Author

I tried to message here yesterday but not sure it was received?

An engineer was due to visit on Monday. They fixed the landline last week but then messaged to say they needed to come to the house. An appointment was made for Monday. They didn't come the house. But Since Monday both the phone line and the Internet are down. I get no mobile reception homes so it's difficult to make contact

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Haves+off+again 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you will have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent an invite to chat.

Haves+off+again
Topic Author

Thank you but I dont have internet access so please send an engineer asap as it was all working before an engineer tampered with it!
I will try and log in again later but might not have any reception

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@Haves+off+again wrote:

Thank you but I dont have internet access so please send an engineer asap as it was all working before an engineer tampered with it!
I will try and log in again later but might not have any reception

Sky can't do that in response to a forum post. You need to speak to them directly, either via the chat invitation or by calling.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

You asked for the chat invite again which is now open at the bottom of this page so if you do not respond to it again then it will be closed again. If you use this chat then Sky can arrange an engineer visit.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-We are closing this session now but if there is anything else in the future we can help you with, please do not hesitate to reach out. Thanks.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion