Discussion topic: My broadband and landline are down, why is it so hard to find a number to call

This message was authored by Lisa+in+Stevenage This message was authored by: Lisa+in+Stevenage

My broadband and landline are down, why is it so hard to find a number to call

Redrow are developing across the road from me and some idiot in a digger ripped through all the cables by accident on Tuesday.  At first my troubleshooter correctly identified the outage in my area, now they say it is fixed but I still don't have a working landline and therefore no internet connection. How do I actually speak to someone? The bot is appalling! It's now Friday, and all Sky have done is send me complimentary data. Doesn't help me work or get On Demand etc. just need to speak to someone to let them know and the website is driving me up the wall. Help!

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: My broadband and landline are down, why is it so hard to find a number to call

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Lisa+in+Stevenage 
If you need to call Sky then if you already have a Sky Mobile call free by just dialling 150, otherwise you can use:
https://www.sky.com/help/home
UK: Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number.
ROI: change the flag in the bottom right corner of the link to the ROI flag then scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0818 number.
(The forum doesn’t allow us to type the numbers in full).

Like calling most companies the start will be automated responses which may try to send you back to the forum.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
Lisa+in+Stevenage
Topic Author
This message was authored by Lisa+in+Stevenage This message was authored by: Lisa+in+Stevenage

Re: My broadband and landline are down, why is it so hard to find a number to call

Thanks so much, couldn't find a number for looking! Now spoken to a lovely guy and contact is being made with OpenReach - fingers crossed! 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion