Discussion topic: Loss of Internet

This message was authored by dmy24 This message was authored by: dmy24

Re: Loss of Internet

Thank you for re-escalating this. We have sent an invite to chat 🙂 

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Update – Thanks for chatting to us CJonG. Unfortunately, there was no further response on the chat in 48 hours, we are still waiting to help you. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your chat has been closed now. Thanks 🙂

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
CJonG
Topic Author
This message was authored by CJonG This message was authored by: CJonG

Hello @Lisa-P1987 

I received the Master Microfilter and ADSL cable yesterday and installed them. No change unfortunately. Internet still dropping out when an incoming landline call is received.

Could I please escalate accordingly.

Many thanks

Chris.

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@CJonG you'll need to follow this up directly with Sky so that they can help you further. I've alerted them to your post so look out forvthe chat bubble as before, during today or tomorrow.

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to chat 🙂 

This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi CJonG

A private chat was started but there was no response within 48 hours so it has automatically closed.

If you still need help with this please let us know by posting on the forum again and we will get it escalated through to us.

Thanks
Tom

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion