Discussion topic: Line Cord Error

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Line Cord Error

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@billy.mac1 wrote:

@Mark39 and @Highlinder , hi both, I have an open fault with Sky and I keep getting the same response to call a number, but as my landline doesnt work and I have no mobile coverage in the house, dont know how that is going to work. This has been ongong now for almost 3 weeks now. I just need them to send an engineer out

We have no way of knowing whether an engineer has already been booked, or why not, if that's the case. You'll need to speak to Sky, I'm afraid, to establish what's going on, and the way forward.

As I posted previously, let us know if you want us to arrange for the Sky's messaging team to contact you here, so that you can do that.

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@billy.mac1 I have escalated your post to Sky who may be in touch with you regarding this via a private message on this forum or an email to you, both of which will invite you to a private chat. This will now be tomorrow.

More information about this process can be found in the link below.

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147 

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
billy.mac1
Topic Author
This message was authored by billy.mac1 This message was authored by: billy.mac1

@Highlinder and @Mark39 , thank you both for your support, very much appreciated

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to billy.mac1.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion