Discussion topic: LANDLINE IS NOT WORKING

This message was authored by RANKYOU This message was authored by: RANKYOU

LANDLINE IS NOT WORKING

My landline is not working, it's not recieving a call and make a call either- I have gone through the trouble shooting points on the Sky site & nothing seems to be wrong the the line is still down.

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: LANDLINE IS NOT WORKING

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Do you have internet calls or standard calls? If you have internet calls, there will be a 'Voice' light on your Sky broadband Hub - is it amber or green?

Also try the connection test here, regardless of whether your broadband is ok or not: https://www.sky.com/help/articles/broadband-diagnostic-start

RANKYOU
Topic Author
This message was authored by RANKYOU This message was authored by: RANKYOU

my broadband is working well, but landline is not work at total  by not making a call and recieving a call.

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

@RANKYOU  Did you just join Sky or did you upgrade or just happen out of the blue?

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by jonathanen This message was authored by: jonathanen

Hi,

since someone has crashed into BT telephone cabinet - see enclosed pic, same as @RANKYOU, my landline is not working, it's completely dead, as I can't make or receive calls on my landline since 2nd June 2023.

At the moment, new BT telephone cabinet has been replaced but still my landline is not working.

IMG-20230603-WA0001.jpg

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@jonathanen 

Although the cabinet may have been replaced, it may be a while longer before all the previous connections are sorted out by Openreach. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion