Discussion topic: Home Phone is not working.

This message was authored by Winklet This message was authored by: Winklet

Home Phone is not working.

The landline is not working x3 days now unable to receive any incoming or make outgoing calls.

Was told an engineer would be out to check the telephone line and I would receive a text to confirm this but I have not received any thing.

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Home Phone is not working.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I assume you've already reported it to Sky, then. Openreach usually investigate within 5 days.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Winklet 

Openreach do not work on domestic faults over the weekend so if the service has been down 3 days, today is technically day 1, depending on when you reported the fault to Sky. 

See this link re auto compensation for when there is a total loss of Sky Broadband or Sky Talk. https://www.sky.com/help/articles/auto-compensation

If you have a total loss of service and it isn’t fixed after two full working days from when you first report the fault to Sky, you will become eligible for it and it’s applied 30 days after the fault has been repaired. It will come in the form of a credit appearing on your account.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Dolton This message was authored by: Dolton

Still having problems with my phone line and no one has contacted us to come out and check to see what is going on many thanks 

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

@Doltonare you the same person as @Winklet  or are you just tagging on to the end of this thread with the same problem?

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by Dolton This message was authored by: Dolton

my phone is still doing the same

I've just received a text message saying that you have fixed my house phone. The house phone is still doing the same so has not been fixed. Can someone please get this fixed ASAP as this has been going on for three months I am paying for something that is not working. Many thanks

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: my phone is still doing the same

@Dolton sorry, we're not Sky here, only customers, same as you. Consequently we don't know the history. If you can give us some detail, we may be able to help.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion