Discussion topic: Hi my broadband was ended and rejoined after 7 days and I’ve had to have a new phone number

This message was authored by Linda1996 This message was authored by: Linda1996

Hi my broadband was ended and rejoined after 7 days and I’ve had to have a new phone number

Hi my sky broadband was disconnected and reconnected after 7 days but I've had to have a new landline number. I'm on pay as you talk. Whilst the broadband is fine and up and running it would appear that my new landline number is not working. It will sound like it's ringing when you ring it from another phone but it doesn't ring in the house and there is no dialling tone. I have followed all the helpful tips on your site but nothing has fixed it and the voice green light is active on the hub. I have unplugged and re plugged the phone BACK in still not working. I'm thinking it's an open reach issue ? As everything was fine before with the old number. HELP .  

All Replies

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Re: Hi my broadband was ended and rejoined after 7 days and I’ve had to have a new phone number

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, @Linda1996. I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147Hi there, I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion