Discussion topic: Hello, can I plug my landline phone into my new Sky router in order to get my landline working

This message was authored by Alex+Houston This message was authored by: Alex+Houston

Hello, can I plug my landline phone into my new Sky router in order to get my landline working

My broadband was recently upgraded and new router provided. Can I plug my telephone into the new router to get my landline working again

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Hello, can I plug my landline phone into my new Sky router in order to get my landline working

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Alex+Houston  Does it have a voice light & is this active?

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Alex+Houston
Topic Author
This message was authored by Alex+Houston This message was authored by: Alex+Houston

Re: Hello, can I plug my landline phone into my new Sky router in order to get my landline working

Voice light?

This message was authored by Laing1 This message was authored by: Laing1

@Alex+Houston wrote:

Voice light?

@Alex+Houston yes on the router is there a voice light that is lit up or in the link below please confirm which router you have 

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Broadband/How-to-find-your-Sky-Broadband-router-stats/m-p/2855717#M3125...

I may be a Sky Superuser but I am still just a Sky customer

Sky Q 2 TB (Silver)Box, 2 Mini boxes since June 2016, all connected by wifi
Sky Broadband Hub/SR203, Sky Ultrafast broadband
Ultimate on Demand, Q Experience/UHD, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema
LG 49SJ 810 V UHD TV, Google Pixel 7 Pro mobile
This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

@Alex+Houston  How many of the lights on the front of the router are green?

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
Alex+Houston
Topic Author

Thanks very much for your contributions folks. All working now.

Not very technically minded,  your suggestions and YouTube helped a lot. Until next time!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion