Discussion topic: Cannot make calls

This message was authored by Acpatel This message was authored by: Acpatel

Cannot make calls

We can recieve calls and have dialling tone but soon as you dial number line goes silent. Green voice light is on hub and cable is plugged in on back of hub. Have had for serval months with no issues. Anyone else had same and can offer some help how to solve problem!

thx

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Cannot make calls

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Acpatel  To get you some help I've escalated your post via the community chat. This link explains how it works https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

Keep an eye out for an invite or blue chat bubble.

When the blue bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed.

Be reassured the email & message is from Sky and your details are safe and secure.
If you are using Safari please make sure that Hide IP Address is not checked in order to see the blue bubble. If you are having trouble finding this to check the settings, use another browser such as Firefox, Chrome etc.

I would also recommend that if not already on, that you turn email/private message notifications on to avoid missing any alerts

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to Acpatel.

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-We are closing this invite now due to no response within 48 hours. If you still need help, please let us know so we can re-escalate this for you. Thanks.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion