Discussion topic: Can’t connect to my in laws landline since they moved away from Sky

This message was authored by SuzyBearden This message was authored by: SuzyBearden

Can’t connect to my in laws landline since they moved away from Sky

Please help - my in laws have moved away from Sky and now their number comes up as unrecognised when I try to call from my Sky mobile.

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Can’t connect to my in laws landline since they moved away from Sky

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Is it only your in-laws' number that generate the 'unrecognised' message?

SuzyBearden
Topic Author
This message was authored by SuzyBearden This message was authored by: SuzyBearden

Yes, since they left sky talk. My father in law says sky has deleted their number but it still exists - just transferred. 

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

It would be good to ask your in-laws to check that the number is still the same. If they dial 17070 they'll hear a recorded message which plays back their number to them. 

Assuming it's correct, it's hard to know whether it's a Sky Mobile issue or  a problem with your in-laws' new landline provider. I would suggest tackling it from both ends - you reporting the problem to Sky, and they to their landline provider.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion