Discussion topic: unable to delate episodes of a series as soon as viewed

This message was authored by woodburner75 This message was authored by: woodburner75

unable to delate episodes of a series as soon as viewed

Having watched a programme in a series I am unable to delate it at once ,  if I go to "delete" nothing happens, I have to wait for a period before the "delete" will work,result, wnen I come back to series I find myself opening  an episode I have already watched but  I am unable to delete  it and move to next episode.   I am then  forced to fast forward it and wait till I can select another episode.   I am particularly thinking of programmes like "air crash investigation which has no continuity between episodes.  

I also find that if I open a programme I find I do not like  I am forced to fast run it all the way through before I can delete it

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: unable to delate episodes of a series as soon as viewed

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@woodburner75 

Try a planner rebuild:

Press Services on your remote

Select Help

Select Sky+ Rebuild

This should take no longer than 10 minutes, don't do it if you are recording or due to start recording something. Your recordings and downloads are safe when doing this.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion