Discussion topic: cannot pre record from planner

This message was authored by Morrisins3 This message was authored by: Morrisins3

cannot pre record from planner

i cannot pre record  from my sky+ box planner

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: cannot pre record from planner

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

What happens when you try? Error message? Does it appear in your Planner? Details will help us to help you.

Morrisins3
Topic Author
This message was authored by Morrisins3 This message was authored by: Morrisins3

CANNOT RECORD FROM PLANNER ON SKY +

i tried sky planner rebiuld 3 times and pulled the plug out  it worked after that but is now not working after  30 minutes i tried the  sky rebulid twice  now it only records live not in the plANNER

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: CANNOT RECORD FROM PLANNER ON SKY +

@Morrisins3 

You posted this earlier today and were asked the question by @Mark39 about what is actually happening but you still haven't answered this question so what do you mean by:

"now it only records live not in the planner"

Do you mean you can't set up future scheduled recordings ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Re: CANNOT RECORD FROM PLANNER ON SKY +

When you find a future programme you want to record in the TV Guide and press record on your remote, is the programme entered into your Planner?

What does your Planner show after the recording should have been made? Does it show FAILED? If so, highlight the FAILED recording and press the 'i' button on your remote. The reason for it failing will be shown on screen at the end of the programme synopsis. What does it say?

Morrisins3
Topic Author

its not saying any thing and no no its not entered the red record button does not work  on pre recorrded programmes   but it will record live

to clarify  i record my progammes every friday as  not all are  on series link so i  go to the tv guide and pre record but it  does not work or  in reminder mode i  managed to  pre record  90% of them but then it stopped working on all priogrammes in tv guide i meant to say   tv guide not planner its been a long day its been  4 hours now trying to  pre record 5 programmes not good

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Can you give some examples of those that are not working so:

Program Name

Channel

Day and Time

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

@Morrisins3 as a Planner Rebuild hasn't put this right, I think you might have to try a full System Reset (from the same menu as a Planner Rebuild) but be aware that it will delete everything from your Planner.

Morrisins3
Topic Author

I CAN,T DO THAT I,VE GOT TOO MANY  RECORDINGS I WANTTO KEEP

This message was authored by Paul250378 This message was authored by: Paul250378

hi my sky now work , waiting tv schedule ? Other boxes around the house not working with main box not able to watching recording or other apps

@Paul250378 you've posted in the Sky+ forum, but it looks like you have Sky Q or Sky Stream. If you tell us which we can move your post to the forum best able,to help you.

Morrisins3
Topic Author

ITS SKY+

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion