Discussion topic: Sky dish needs to be moved to the front of my house

This message was authored by Sniffa81 This message was authored by: Sniffa81

Sky dish needs to be moved to the front of my house

Hi, 

I need my sky dish moved from the side of my house to the front. The reason I'm asking this is the land next to my house has been sold an they are building a new house on to the side of mine. So they dish will have to be moved as soon as possible. Please advise.

kind regards 

steven

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Sky dish needs to be moved to the front of my house

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Sky no longer provide engineer support for Sky+ equipment unless you have Sky Protect. You could contact a local installer to do the job for you at your own cost.

Sniffa81
Topic Author
This message was authored by Sniffa81 This message was authored by: Sniffa81

Tell you what I will do. If you can't help me I will just cancel sky when it's up for renewal. Been with you for about 15 years. But if I can't ge no help that's the road I'm going down. 

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK

@Sniffa81 wrote:

Tell you what I will do. If you can't help me I will just cancel sky when it's up for renewal. Been with you for about 15 years. But if I can't ge no help that's the road I'm going down. 

Please Note: Sky+ is now a legacy service that Sky are winding down

This forum is primarily customer-to-customer help, so we are not bothered by your threat 🙂

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@Sniffa81 wrote:

Entirely up to you.

Sky+ is a legacy system, the last Sky+ boxes having made 9 years ago. Sky won't support it forever.

The alternative to paying for your own engineer, if you choose not to cancel, is to upgrade to the current Sky TV satellite platform, Sky Q. The engineer will check your dish etc at no additional cost when installing the new box.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion