Discussion topic: Sky+HD Box not downloading Sky Max programmes.

This message was authored by Pablo555 This message was authored by: Pablo555

Sky+HD Box not downloading Sky Max programmes.

Hi, 

I've been trying to download Brassic from Sky Max on demand. However it won't download a full show; sometimes it's 1%, sometimes it's 92% when it gets stuck and won't download anymore. 

I've paused and restarted the download and sometimes it moves 1-2% further but no more. 

I've tried downloading a show from Sky Atlantic and it was the same but anything off BBC, ITV and loads of other channels are fine, it's just certain Sky channels. 

I've unplugged the box, reset the WiFi connection etc but nothing solves it. 

Does anyone have any suggestions??! 

All Replies

This message was authored by oj01 This message was authored by: oj01

Re: Sky+HD Box not downloading Sky Max programmes.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Pablo555 Have you tried deleting the failed Downloads, then permanently deleting from the Deleted Tab before trying them again. 

Sky Community Forum SuperUser
Former Sky+HD Beta Tester
Sky Signature, Sky Sports, Sky HD, Sky Mobile
Member Of The Community Since 2011
Staying on Sky+HD
Pablo555
Topic Author
This message was authored by Pablo555 This message was authored by: Pablo555

@oj01 apologies for the massively delayed reply to you... 

This is still ongoing, there are no queued downloads or failed downloads and they're all deleted. 

It is not just happening on certain channels now but pretty much across the board. I download something, it gets to 48% or whatever, stops dead, sometimes cancel download revives it, sometimes not and I just delete it. 

It is VERY frustrating.... 

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, I have escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this.  

Just look out for the blue bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147  

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Update – We are still looking to help you. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks 🙂 

This message was authored by DM45 This message was authored by: DM45

Have tried downloading Brassic loads of times since yesterday. It gets stuck on 18 mins. Constantly deleting and retrying. Also went to permanently delete and try again, same results. Getting really annoyed now. It is not my internet or box, just this programme/channel 😫

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@DM45 wrote:

Have tried downloading Brassic loads of times since yesterday. It gets stuck on 18 mins. Constantly deleting and retrying. Also went to permanently delete and try again, same results. Getting really annoyed now. It is not my internet or box, just this programme/channel 😫

You could email viewerR@sky.uk (Viewer Relations Team)

This message was authored by DM45 This message was authored by: DM45

Thank you 😊 I think it is not going to be just a few of us so it would be good if Sky comes back with a fix for everyone 😊

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion