Discussion topic: My HD channels have gone

This message was authored by Linda+2412 This message was authored by: Linda+2412

My HD channels have gone

I can't watch any of the HD channels any more it just tells me SKY+HD box isn't getting a satellite signal. All other channels  are fine. I can't watch BBC 1  BBC2 ITV1  CHANNEL 4 CHANNEL 5. etc. What is going on. Can I fix this myself

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: My HD channels have gone

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

There's a fault with your ,dish setup somewhere.

Turn your Sky box off at the plug and disconnect and reconnect the cables from your dish. Be careful to line up the plug and the socket accurately when you reconnect the dish cables, as it's easy to bend the centre pins of the plugs.

If that doesn't resolve the issue, your best option is to call Sky to book an engineer who will check the setup from end to end.

Linda+2412
Topic Author
This message was authored by Linda+2412 This message was authored by: Linda+2412

This did not help, I have since paid extra to add HD  to all channels hoping this would cure my problem  all programs  are now in HD . Nothing has changed still can't watch BBC1 HD, BBC TWO HD, ITV1 HD, CHANNEL 4 HD, OR CHANNEL 5 HD all other channels are ok in HD  so it can't be the cables or box

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

It could be an issue with your dish so..

@Mark39 wrote:

If that doesn't resolve the issue, your best option is to call Sky to book an engineer who will check the setup from end to end.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@Linda+2412 wrote:

This did not help, I have since paid extra to add HD  to all channels hoping this would cure my problem  all programs  are now in HD . Nothing has changed still can't watch BBC1 HD, BBC TWO HD, ITV1 HD, CHANNEL 4 HD, OR CHANNEL 5 HD all other channels are ok in HD  so it can't be the cables or box

BBC1, BBC2, ITV, C4, and C5 are provided in HD free of charge.

You'll need to book an engineer to check,your dish setup, as I posted before.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion