Discussion topic: I'm having trouble with my sky tv the couple of month's my tellys has been shutting down saying ther

This message was authored by Jimbob19681 This message was authored by: Jimbob19681

I'm having trouble with my sky tv the couple of month's my tellys has been shutting down saying ther

My sky telly keeps turning off saying no signal it's been doing this for months now and this morning I couldn't get a picture at all it was saying my sky box is still installing I've never had so much trouble with my sky since I've been with you,can you please help.

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: I'm having trouble with my sky tv the couple of month's my tellys has been shutting down saying

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jimbob19681 welcome to the forum 🙂

You may not be aware that we're mainly customers here, same as you.

If your Sky box is stuck on 'initialising' it's not receiving a signal from your satellite dish, or possibly, if the box is very old, it may have developed a fault. 

Best thing to do is give Sky a call to book an engineer who will find the source of the problem. Sky will undoubtedly urge you to upgrade to Sky Q, but you don't have to do that if you don't want to.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion