Discussion topic: View purchase on different sky a box

This message was authored by LollyLoneWolf This message was authored by: LollyLoneWolf

View purchase on different sky a box

Hi everyone , I have purchased a movie and it works fine at my own home on my own sky q box but when we visit family is there a way for me to stream or send it to family members sky Q box for my kids to watch it there to save the family money if I have already purchased the movie and the kids watch it all the time. Seems a shame to have to double purchase something , if they only Sheldom visit , on the sky store app it has the option to send to sky box but that just sends to mine , is there a way to send to another sky Q box ? 

kind regards 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: View purchase on different sky a box

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

It is not possible to view it via another Sky Q box but if it is a Buy and keep film you can view it on s number of devices from laptops to phones and tablets.

Plus is the TV is a LG one it might have the Sky Store app built into it. If not and you have Chromecast you can use this to watch the purchase back on any TV.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion