Discussion topic: Venom 2 sky store purchase does not play till end gets stuck and is fully downloaded

This message was authored by jaystevens1971 This message was authored by: jaystevens1971

Venom 2 sky store purchase does not play till end gets stuck and is fully downloaded

As above venom 2 only plays about 80% then stops and finally jumps to end 

All Replies

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

Re: Venom 2 sky store purchase does not play till end gets stuck and is fully downloaded

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@jaystevens1971 

Similar issue here :-

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Store/Venom-2-rented-but-not-fully-downloding/td-p/3850473

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up
This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Re: Venom 2 sky store purchase does not play till end gets stuck and is fully downloaded

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi jaystevens1971

A private chat was started but there was no response within 48 hours so it has automatically closed.

If you still need help with this please let us know by posting on the forum again and we will get it escalated through to us.

Thanks
Tom

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion