Discussion topic: Pay Patrol: The Mighty Movie - American voices

This message was authored by AlunWantsHelp This message was authored by: AlunWantsHelp

Pay Patrol: The Mighty Movie - American voices

We've purchased and downloaded the new paw patrol movie for the kids. However when watching, it has the US dubbing of the voices, not the British voices. As such, it can be a bit off putting compared to the tv show. 

I know the British version exists as we saw it in the cinema. How can we get the right version?

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Pay Patrol: The Mighty Movie - American voices

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@AlunWantsHelp 

All you can do is to get in contact with Sky Store support to see what they say.

They  have a live chat you can use that is available from 11am-7.30pm Monday to Saturday and can be found here:

https://www.skystore.com/help/contact-us

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Nuggeyc This message was authored by: Nuggeyc

I'd love to know if you got anywhere with this as we have the same issue

AlunWantsHelp
Topic Author
This message was authored by AlunWantsHelp This message was authored by: AlunWantsHelp

So I did speak to someone over the chat on this yesterday. Apparently Sky are aware of the issue and speaking with paramount to get the right version. Try re-downloading the film over the next few days was the advice. Hope that helps

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion