Discussion topic: I cannot rent SkyStore films due to insufficient credit, hence the Credit Error Limit.

This message was authored by Jessa This message was authored by: Jessa

I cannot rent SkyStore films due to insufficient credit, hence the Credit Error Limit.

Credit Error Limit

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: I cannot rent SkyStore films due to insufficient credit, hence the Credit Error Limit.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jessa 

I would get in touch with Sky Store support regarding this, they have a live chat you can use that is available from 11am-7.30pm Monday to Saturday and can be found here:

https://www.skystore.com/help/contact-us

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: I cannot rent SkyStore films due to insufficient credit, hence the Credit Error Limit.

@Jessa 

I would get in touch with Sky Store support regarding this, they have a live chat you can use that is available from 11am-7.30pm Monday to Saturday and can be found here:

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Jessa
Topic Author
This message was authored by Jessa This message was authored by: Jessa

It's sorted now, thanks.

This message was authored by Goggleyed This message was authored by: Goggleyed

I have contacted them twice via their virtual assistant, with the same issue. Was advised it would take 4, then 1 hour to get back to me. Nothing since on either occasion. All very odd. Have gone round in circles checking my settings - to no avail. Almost like they don't want this revenue stream. There's now 3 movies I'd rent - but the system gives me an error message - something about No Credit. I have had Sky for almost 30 years - and never missed a payment. What's the story?!

This message was authored by mike+simmonds This message was authored by: mike+simmonds

Hi @Goggleyed 

If you livechat with a person you should get this resolved. 

Livechat opens at 11am tomorrow 

if you are free, I suggest logging on here at about 10.55 and stay in the queue. Hopefully that will get you to a person 

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

Have a look at Sky Store – A quick guide for users

Have a look at Maximising the sound quality of your Sky Soundbox

This message was authored by Goggleyed This message was authored by: Goggleyed

Thanks - looks like it's my only route. I can't tomorrow - but will be ON IT on Wednesday! Cheers. 

This message was authored by takethat09 This message was authored by: takethat09

I am really disappointed that I can now not watch the movie I wanted to this evening as it says no credit limit!!! 
Sky is now closed so cannot rectify this!! 
That's my evening ruined 😡 

This message was authored by mike+simmonds This message was authored by: mike+simmonds

Annoying I know @takethat09 that this only becomes apparent when you try to buy / rent a movie -  other platforms are available of course if you need to watch tonight. 

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

This message was authored by takethat09 This message was authored by: takethat09

Thanks yes watching on another app and it's cheaper 😂

That's great @takethat09 👏👏

Skystore should be open for livechat tomorrow at 11am. They should be able to fix it for you. 

https://www.skystore.com/n/hcus/help/contact-us 

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion