Discussion topic: Can’t access sky store on skyglass

This message was authored by Pasty+girl This message was authored by: Pasty+girl

Can’t access sky store on skyglass

Help please!

having spent hours of my life on the phone to sky and sky store can anyone help me please? I cannot access sky store from my skyglass tv (or puck) it comes up with the error code 0330. I can access it fine through phone /laptop. Sky tell me there is nothing that can be done but surely that can't be acceptable? I can't access any films we have bought and also can't buy new ones to watch! Thank you in advance!

All Replies

This message was authored by mike+simmonds This message was authored by: mike+simmonds

Re: Can’t access sky store on skyglass

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Pasty+girl 

The 0330 error code is in this list together with suggested fixes. 

it looks to be an issue with a payment card setup. . Hope this helps. 

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-TV/Error-Codes-on-Sky-Q-and-Glass/ba-p/4017045 

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

Have a look at Sky Store – A quick guide for users

Have a look at Maximising the sound quality of your Sky Soundbox

Pasty+girl
Topic Author
This message was authored by Pasty+girl This message was authored by: Pasty+girl

Thank you - there was a card issue initially (bank cancelled card due to fraud) but have changed all the details and still won't work 🤦🏼‍♀️

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

It might be that you have to wait a while (perhaps until after the Easter holiday weekend) for your new payment details to fully activate on your account.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Pasty+girl
Topic Author

Thank you - I changed the card details about 6 weeks ago 😫

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

When you contacted Sky about this was it Sky Store support that you contacted because if not I wou;d try getting in touch with them as they have a live chat you can use that is available from 11am-7.30pm Monday to Saturday and can be found here:

https://www.skystore.com/help/contact-us

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Pasty+girl
Topic Author

Thank you yes have spoken to them several times, and the accounts team to make sure all the payment cards etc are up to date 😢😢🤯

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion