Discussion topic: While trying to get paramount plus working I keep getting this error message

This message was authored by Johnny197611 This message was authored by: Johnny197611

While trying to get paramount plus working I keep getting this error message

While trying to sign in to paramount plus I keep getting error message below. Have been on to customer service 3 times now and have either been just left waiting or the agent has no clue how to fix the issue please help 

1000002020.jpg

All Replies

This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Re: While trying to get paramount plus working I keep getting this error message

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @Johnny197611 

Your post has been escalated to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this.

Just look out for the chat bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Thanks
Tom
Johnny197611
Topic Author
This message was authored by Johnny197611 This message was authored by: Johnny197611

Re: While trying to get paramount plus working I keep getting this error message

Cheers haven't heard anything from them yet 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion