Discussion topic: Technical issue with downloading

This message was authored by Shamandnix This message was authored by: Shamandnix

Technical issue with downloading

I have the following error message when try to download a recording, use catch up tv, sky store or on demand tv:

"because of a technical issue, your download could not be completed. Please try again later"

I have tried everything including:

- updating software on box

- unplugging sky box and router into the sky box, waiting few mins, and also resetting the box by pressing down on sky button at front of box when powering up

my broadband is absolutely fine (via another provider) and my normal sky tv is fine too. Just appears to be issue with the downloading function. The router is fine and connected.  

anything else I can try or do to remeidate. The sky helpline is permanently busy. Thank you

All Replies

This message was authored by Doc5907 This message was authored by: Doc5907

Re: Technical issue with downloading

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Shamandnix 

I have escalated your post to Sky who should be in touch with you regarding this via a private message on this forum or an email to you, both of which will invite you to a private chat.

Look out for a blue chat bubble. When the blue bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed.

You can find out more about this process in the link below.

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147/#M1014

....................................................................................................................
Sky Q 1TB UHD
LG TV
Sky Mobile
BT Broadband
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to Shamandnix.

Shamandnix
Topic Author
This message was authored by Shamandnix This message was authored by: Shamandnix

Hi how do I message you

This message was authored by Louise251 This message was authored by: Louise251

I am having the same issue. Please can you ad use on how you got this resolved please 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion