Discussion topic: Returned my items. Being chased by Sky…

This message was authored by JB7979 This message was authored by: JB7979

Returned my items. Being chased by Sky…

returned my Sky boxes and peripherals as requested using the returns label but am now being chased as having not returned. Not a good customer experience. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Returned my items. Being chased by Sky…

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@JB7979 
Have you kept your proof of posting?

We understand returns are taking 2+ weeks to be processed by Unipart (who deal with the returns) and they aren’t the quickest in updating Sky that equipment has been received. Let us know in this thread and we can maybe get you some help from the Messaging Team.

If you have the proof of posting we’ve been told it’s a fairly straightforward process for the team. If you haven’t retained it, any cancellation of non return fees would be at Skys discretion.

Please don’t post an image of the Royal Mail tracking or postal receipt.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
JB7979
Topic Author
This message was authored by JB7979 This message was authored by: JB7979

Thanks for the prompt response. No I don't still have the proof as posted 3 weeks ago and assumed as all the process was managed by Sky I wouldn't need.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@JB7979 

To see if they can help you I’ve escalated your post to Sky and the Messaging Team may get in touch with you later today. 

Look out for a blue/red speech bubble at the bottom of your forum page. Once that appears you have 48 hours to click on it and join the private chat or it will close automatically. If you fail to respond to each chat reply within 48 hours the chat will again close down automatically even if your issue hasn’t been resolved. Replies from Sky are not instant so you’ll need to regularly check the chat thread.

This link explains the Community Messaging process.
https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating. We've sent an invite to @JB7979.

Thanks
Tom
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-We are closing this session now after not receiving further response within 48 hours. If you still need help, please let us know so we can re-escalate this for you. Thanks.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion