Discussion topic: No Signal

This message was authored by Tracy+Lee This message was authored by: Tracy+Lee

No Signal

I cannot get a signal on my Sky Q box - I waited over 2 weeks for an engineer to visit yesterday who changed the cable but I am back to square one - cannot get sky as says connectivity problem - please don't make me wait another 2 weeks to get this resolved - it worked for less than 24 hours and still have no Sky 

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Re: No Signal

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Tracy+Lee wrote:

I cannot get a signal on my Sky Q box - I waited over 2 weeks for an engineer to visit yesterday who changed the cable but I am back to square one - cannot get sky as says connectivity problem - please don't make me wait another 2 weeks to get this resolved - it worked for less than 24 hours and still have no Sky 

Hi @Tracy+Lee 

I have escalated your post to Sky.
You may receive an email or a private message inviting you to have a private conversation on the Community with a Sky Expert.

Look out for a chat bubble at the bottom of your screen inviting you to a chat
The link below explains how the escalation process works

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147?

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @Tracy+Lee  an invite to chat.

This message was authored by Invisiblename This message was authored by: Invisiblename

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Tracy+Lee wrote:

Can you describe exactly what the message is?

I am just another Sky customer!
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-We are closing this invite now as we have not received a response within 48 hours If you still need help, please let us know so we can re-escalate this for you. Thanks.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion