Discussion topic: My picture keeps flickering to a black screen for a few seconds and then comes back on? Sky Q

This message was authored by Eddie1992 This message was authored by: Eddie1992

My picture keeps flickering to a black screen for a few seconds and then comes back on? Sky Q

My picture keeps flickering to a black screen for a few seconds and then comes back on? I have had my Sky Q for nearly 7 years never had this problem before anyone got any ideas??

All Replies

This message was authored by Jones_The_Cat This message was authored by: Jones_The_Cat

Re: My picture keeps flickering to a black screen for a few seconds and then comes back on? Sky Q

@Eddie1992 wrote:

My picture keeps flickering to a black screen for a few seconds and then comes back on? I have had my Sky Q for nearly 7 years never had this problem before anyone got any ideas??

Might be time for a new HDMI cable. 

This message was authored by Broadflash This message was authored by: Broadflash

Re: My picture keeps flickering to a black screen for a few seconds and then comes back on? Sky Q

I am suffering from the same issue, when the issue started it would go off for a round 30seconds, after i turned of the skyq, removing the connections, leaving for 5mins, rebooted and all was fine for a day, now it stops as before but only for a few seconds. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion