Discussion topic: I would like to add The Angel Studios to the Apps section on my Sky. How can I do this?

This message was authored by LadyM1 This message was authored by: LadyM1

I would like to add The Angel Studios to the Apps section on my Sky. How can I do this?

We would like to watch a programme made by Angel Studios. It used to be on YouTube for the first series but is now only available through Angel Studios or an app called The Chosen. How can I add one of these apps to my Sky Apps?

Best Answers
This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella Answer

Re: I would like to add The Angel Studios to the Apps section on my Sky. How can I do this?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@LadyM1 wrote:

We would like to watch a programme made by Angel Studios. It used to be on YouTube for the first series but is now only available through Angel Studios or an app called The Chosen. How can I add one of these apps to my Sky Apps?

Hi @LadyM1 

Afraid you cannot add or remove Apps from Sky Q.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella Answer

Re: I would like to add The Angel Studios to the Apps section on my Sky. How can I do this?

@LadyM1 wrote:

Hi @LadyM1 

Afraid you cannot add or remove Apps from Sky Q.

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

@LadyM1 wrote:

How can I add one of these apps to my Sky Apps?

That app (as is the case from most small developers) appears to be available on Android and iOS only.

https://www.angel.com/watch 

Edit: also Apple TV, Google TV, Fire TV and Roku

https://support.angel.com/hc/en-us/articles/4505115952279-What-TV-platforms-will-the-TV-apps-support... 

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion