Discussion topic: I’ve received packaging to return equipment but I haven’t requested it

This message was authored by N+A+M+Butler This message was authored by: N+A+M+Butler

I’ve received packaging to return equipment but I haven’t requested it

I've recently updated my subscription and to keep my current equipment set up. I've just received packaging to return a Sky q mini box but I didn't make or agree to that request. Can someone help me as getting through to an agent is nigh on impossible. The UK call centres are much more helpful so I'd like this to be resolved by the uk team please especially if I have to talk to an agent. 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: I’ve received packaging to return equipment but I haven’t requested it

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

To confirm you have not cancelled multiscreen from your account ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
N+A+M+Butler
Topic Author
This message was authored by N+A+M+Butler This message was authored by: N+A+M+Butler

No. I still have Multiscreen and 2 mini boxes which I told them I wanted to keep

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@N+A+M+Butler 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you will need to respond to it as soon as you can.
This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @N+A+M+Butler an invite to chat.

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
N+A+M+Butler
Topic Author

I'm completely at a loss with this Sky community malarkey! Don't understand how it works and I'm still looking for an answer to my question. I'm not going to sit and wait for a response 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@N+A+M+Butler 

You were sent an invite to chat to an agent (based in the UK) on the 23rd and the process was explained to you. If you haven't responded to that it may have expired now. The alternative will be you calling. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion