Discussion topic: Engineer visit looks to be cancelled and I have been paying for 2 months without sky tv

This message was authored by Vanessa9 This message was authored by: Vanessa9

Engineer visit looks to be cancelled and I have been paying for 2 months without sky tv

Hi, I signed up in October and still haven't had an engineer visit to connect me to sky tv. It took me a while to even realise the visit had been cancelled, I had to sign up online to see this - nobody contacted me. So I have been paying for 2 months with no Sky TV. Please can I get connected? I can't even view what kind of package I'm supposed to have because the website just gives me a phone number, and the phone number won't let me actually speak to someone, I was directed here.

A phone call is preferred

thanks 

All Replies

This message was authored by Chodley This message was authored by: Chodley

Re: Engineer visit looks to be cancelled and I have been paying for 2 months without sky tv

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I've escalated this. No way to do phone calls from on here but you should get a blue chat bubble when they initiate it.

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Re: Engineer visit looks to be cancelled and I have been paying for 2 months without sky tv

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @Vanessa9  an invite to chat.

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

We are still looking to help you @Vanessa9 . If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion